The medical term for dark spots on the skin is ‘pigmentation’.
Pigmentation is usually a harmless condition, in which spots are formed on top of the skin. The spots are darker in color compared to the surrounding skin.
The explanation for the change in skin color is due to excessive accumulation of melanin (brown pigmentation of the skin).
There are a number of factors that can lead to this skin disorder:
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- Skin trauma
- Side effects of certain medications
- Birth control pills
The B-WHITE series. The perfect treatment for clarification:
- B-WHITE CLEANSER FOAM - Cleanser foam specially designed for skin with an uneven pigmentation; prepares the skin for absorption of active ingredients.
- B-WHITE GEL CONCENTRATED - A special, highly concentrated gel that works on two levels: clearing the skin and the skin’s upper layer and dead skin cells.
- B-WHITE CREAM - A unique cream for brightening treatment, with dual penetration and brightening action; works on the deep layers of skin.
Directions for use:
- B-WHITE CLEANSER FOAM - Clean the face with foam before use of any active B-WHITE creams twice a day, morning and evening.
- B-WHITE GEL CONCENTRATED - After cleaning the skin with foam, apply the gel and rub it into the desired location.
- B-WHITE CREAM - Apply the cream in the evening after cleaning the skin until it is absorbed into the desired area.
If additional preparations are added, the application times may vary.
In order to attain tangible and rapid results in the pigmentation treatment:
- Once results are seen, continue to apply between two to three times a week as a preventative measure; use anti-aging and skin rejuvenation products the rest of days.
- Use the 50 BLOCK protection preparation on a regular daily basis. .
- The B-WHITE clarifying series is based on a variety of preparations and provides a perfect and synergistic treatment. Relying on only part of the series may prolong the treatment time and / or prevent the achievement of results.
- All products should be used in their correct order.
- In order to achieve perfect results, ask the cosmetician to also include a program of treatments for you at the Institute.
- In case of skin irritation and / or peeling, stop using the active preparations for at least two days until the skin has relaxed,; then recommence use as before.
The results may vary depending on age and skin condition.